Advanced Armorer Class

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by klinlv, Feb 25, 2013.

1. klinlv

klinlv

I have taken the Armorers Course 3 times and I wonder how many people have taken the Advanced Armorers course. What are your opinions of the class? It is going to be close to me so I thought I would see if I should take it.

Thanks for the input.

2. misunderestimated

misunderestimated

Well I took the AA with Scotty Banks in the fall last year.

There is nothing in the class that makes you say holy ****.

But I still learned allot in how to go thru a firearm. We were given guns that may of been broken and you had to strip them down do a complete inspection and diagnose the problems and then report the problems on a sheet of paper and be graded. For me I thought it was money well spent. and when my certificate expires I would definitely go again .
    I found it very interesting to see some of the back yard Gunsmithing and how it effect a Glock from working.It was also interesting to hear some of the comments from the other guys what they have ran into and how they correced it. I was very lucky to have a great instructor and great class mates. Every one that was in the class was there to get educated.Unlike some class I have been to that the people were more interested in getting paid the day to sit in class

if i had the money I would definitely go you absolutely going to learn some thing .

I will correct my self, you will say holy **** when you see the hand guns that had catastrophic failures from over loads or under loads.

Good Luck and have fun

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

It is well worth the money!! Be ready to work your butt off!!

Dan:cool:

4. lclick

lclick Glockaholic

I don't know about that. It looks to me like your butt is still there.:tongueout: