Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up another Gen 3 with the frying pan finish. She will be another multiple duty gun, carry, range, hunting etc. Since MMC no longer produces their adjustable sight I'm looking at Novak and Dawson. Any experience with either? Any other suggestions?

My beloved MMC adjustables. Over 20 years of dependable service out of 2 sets.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
https://www.midwayusa.com/s?userSearchQuery=glock+adjustable+rear+sight&userItemsPerPage=48

You might also try LPA sights (I've not tried them however).

I've used Glock's own adjustable rear sight which most folks wouldn't recommend, but they do work. I admit they're not what I'd call durable. You can just about push them into or out of the dovetail with your fingers.

I've got a Kensight on my G34Gen3. It does sit quite high off the slide and I went with a taller front sight ~0.330" to get to the mid-range of the rear adjustment. I probably could have gone a bit lower as there's a .315" version. As I recall, I was bottomed out using a stock .165" height front sight.
Room Auto part Furniture Metal
Room Auto part Furniture Metal

Reactions: Boogieman

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Reactions: Boogieman

·
Banned
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like I'll be going with a Novak adjustable rear. Mostly because it's closer to the MMC sights that I'm so used to. But I'll be using a Dawson fiber optic front sight because it is serrated while the Novak is plain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.