Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a hardchromed Model 1 .50GI from Dave at DRC Firearms today. It's on it's way back to Alex for a flush crowned barrel, before it lands at my FFL. :cool: Already sweet, but gonna be even sweeter when it gets home. This will round out the Guncrafter coolection quite nicely, as I already have a hardchromed No Name Commander and a fullsize No Name in stainless, with a hardchromed No Name CCO (part of the DRC Firearms GC NN CCO Project), being built as I type. :cool: Here's a few pics (pre-flush crown). As soon as it lands at home, I'll be sure to post some post flush crown pics as well as a range report. :)

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Brian. :cool: Can't wait to take a Guncrafter family photo of the hardchromed CCO No Name, hardchromed Commander No Name, Stainless Govt. No Name and hardchromed Model 1 all together. :cool:

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Thanks. I think it's about 2 dozen or so. :dunno:I'd have to go check the safe and take a head count. :cool:
Don't get lost in there....

Nice heater! Makes one helluva hole for sure.

·
Banned
45,580 Posts

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
I ked. I ked!

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice. that bad boy is just begging too go hog hunting.

Congrats!

1911club#410
Might want a 10MM for that....
Got both chamberings now. :cool: It'll definately make the rounds at my deer lease, where we have an overabundance of hogs. So far, the only handgun I've taken hog with has been .44 Mag, but I'll tote this one some and my woods sidearm is almost always my G20. :cool:

·
Banned
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She is a beauty...I really want one of the No Names in 45ACP...
Can't go wrong there. I have the fullsive No Name and Commander No Name, with a CCO No Name on the way. GREAT guns! :thumbsup: I felt that rounding off my GC collection with the GC flagship .50GI would make for a solid set of Alex's guns. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.