Glock Talk banner

Adams Leatherworks Holsters

15K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  triage 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone own a Adams Leatherworks Holster?
http://www.adamsleatherworks.com/

They look fantastic. Turn around time is around 7-8 weeks.

I have a couple holsters on order from Milt Sparks but I won't see those till mid February 2011 and I need some good leather soon.

I am seriouslly thinking of ordering one.

Anyone have a picture of one? Specifically in a Glock 19. I prefer high riding holsters and I am wondering how high the Pancake holster rides with the G19.

#3 · (Edited)
The Adams Leatheworks holster and mag carrier arrived a couple days ago. I am very happy with the purchase. I have owned Milt Sparks holsters and Josh Bulman holsters and I compare Adams Leatherworks quality up there with both holster makers.

The holster took a little longer than expected (13 weeks) but in Mr Adams defense his son got very sick and he had to take care of his child first. His usual delivery time is 7-8 weeks.

I ordered the Glock 19 pancake holster with sweat shield and reinforcement piece in dark brown with black accent highlights and brown thread. The magazine carrier I ordered in the same color with pinch guard.

It rides really tight to the body and high enough where a small jacket, sweatshirt or pullover will conceal it nicely.

#4 · (Edited)
TRIAGE ! Thanks for their web site,? It look's like my 1911 S & W will soon have another new home, what great work he does & the price is right to, What made you decide on the Pancake style VS. their Avenger style,? again thanks for posting their site.I Loved their video,? now that is true American leather crafting, at it's best.

#6 ·
TRIAGE ! Thanks for their web site,? It look's like my 1911 S & W will soon have another new home, what great work he does & the price is right to, What made you decide on the Pancake style VS. their Avenger style,? again thanks for posting their site.I Loved their video,? now that is true American leather crafting, at it's best.

I went with the pancake style because I have a Milt Sparks 55BN on the way which looks to be very similiar to the Avenger from Adam's Leatherworks.

The video was pretty cool. The guy sure does have talent.

#9 ·
I didn't see belts on their webpage. Do you think they could do a slide or yaqui holster for 9mm Glocks? I wonder and I will have to email them about it. That holster looks very nice and sharp.

I believe he just started doing belts and hasn't put any pictures up yet.

Shoot him a e-mail. He might be able to make you a slide holster

#11 · (Edited)
Leif, I went with dark brown with black accent highlights and brown thread.

Its funny since I ordred my holster from Adams Leatherworks I have become interested in making my own holsters. I have been messing around with it for about a month and I am getting pretty good at making mag pouches using pull the dot snaps like Lou Alessi and Milt Sparks pouches.

Enjoy the holster. Eric Adams does outstanding work.

#13 ·
Very nice work.

#15 ·
Triage, thanks for the response. Is there a thread with photos of your work? I'm kind of into handy work myself. I make my own Kydex holsters and am interested in learning the leather craft.

Thanks,
Leif
I haven't started a thread yet. I suppose I should. I will send you a link when I do.

I was thinking about trying to make a Comp-Tac MTAC holster with Kydex and Leather.

You have a thread on your Kydex holsters?

If you want some great info about leaher making. Check out Leatherworker.net http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showforum=29

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.