Active Self Protection video for parents of young children

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MAG40 Student, Feb 19, 2020.

1. MAG40 Student

MAG40 Student Silver Member

n2g, jmontgomery, Inyo Tim and 2 others like this.
  2. Ordell Robbie

Ordell Robbie Giant Member

That was a nice juke she put on him by the elevator, good for her on that. My saying to my kids has always been "Trust the hair on the back of your neck!"

Ftttu, -JCN-, n2g and 2 others like this.

3. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Gold Member

I'm glad she covered her asp

Also, it looks like that guy needs to take the asphalt temperature challenge...

catman71, Ftttu, jimcorbin and 2 others like this.
  4. glock_collector

glock_collector

I heard the creep say he could fly, I'd love to go to the roof with him and watch him try.

catman71 likes this.
  5. Ay Dios Mio

Ay Dios Mio

6. e150gt

e150gt

Some kids have it. Some don't. I had my sister's with me at a park when I was about 19. I noticed a creepy guy hanging around. I kept my eye on him and my youngest sister did too. My other sister? Totally oblivious.

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    If the man was open carrying a handgun I'm confident we'd have a post or 2 along the lines of, "The man broke no law. So what if you're uncomfortable" ... etc.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

happyguy, jim goose and Con43 like this.
  8. Ay Dios Mio

Ay Dios Mio

I was living in an apartment complex for awhile and there was a young dysfunctional family with three kids. The oldest girl was about six and Native Alaskan. She was a sweet kid when out with her mom and stepfather...very cordial and delightful.

When she was alone, she was feral. I watched her going around the corner to get something out of their car, going by me smoking and she knew I was there and deliberately went between cars to be in the middle of the parking lot. When she came back around the corner, she'd poke her head around and see if I was still there...if I was, she'd go straight out into the parking lot to avoid being within arms length.

This is exactly what the squirrels and feral cats all do...poke around the corner to check out the danger and give a wide berth but go to the parking lot to have a clear way to get away if needs be.

It was awesome to watch that little girl deliberately change direction if some lady was coming back from the dumpsters so she wouldn't be ambushed or surprised around a blind corner.

When she was walking by with the family, she was all joyful and chatty and absolutely secure. I watched the middle school know-it-all walk right up to violent and mentally ill dumpster divers after being warned not to 'cuz she wanted to smart off.

That little tiny girl had serious situational awareness.

9. SmithClr

SmithClr

Is some body can guide me about the crystal of protection for my self protection. Because Our troubles we can't just run away. That is why you can feel sore when you are alone with everything malicious. Some stones to shield us against any evil in moments such as this.