close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Acog clone question

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Birdman23, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Birdman23

Birdman23

Anybody try one of these?

http://rrages.com/sight/acog/index.htm

Just wondered how they would be on my AR range gun. I know they are not real and I get what I pay for but this is just for range fun. Let me know if you have experience with these

Thanks

2. arglockfan

arglockfan

Looks like cheap knockoff crap. Just save the $ and get the real ACOG or spend less and just buy an Aimpoint.

3. skanless

skanless IPA ISLAND

It's $119 bucks. What can you lose, it has a money back guarantee. I would give it a shot.

4. Birdman23

Birdman23

Thanks ARGlock......but did you read the question?

"I know they are not real and I get what I pay for but this is just for range fun. "

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  5. coq

coq Raging Member

You need to hear from someone who's got one. I have an EOTech on my AR (love it), and I just bought a cheap BSA RGB 30mm for messing around with my GSG-5. The reticle is like a big s**t smear compared to my EOTech. Sometimes you get what you pay for...sometimes, you might get lucky.

6. arglockfan

arglockfan

True. Sure my Larue Ml3 combo cost a lot but I know I got top quality. the Primary Arms Aimpoint clones are OK but the reticle is nowhere near the Aimpoint. My Ar is just a range gun.

In Oct I bought the Burris 332 prisim because of the 3x and thought it would been a good deal, but it was POS. Im not skimping on Optics ever again,

7. NCHornet

NCHornet

I have a Bushnell copy and it is awesome on my AR. I can't afford a ACOG but I didn't want to buy cheap crap either. The Bushnell was a good option and had really good feedback as well. I think it was $150 from opticsplanet.com

NCH