Glock Talk banner

Accessories for Glock 43

2325 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  MARINE DIVISION TWO
It's really frustrating....waiting.......for accessories to catch up to the G43....I DID get grips,but no magazines,scarce G42 sights that may conform to the G43...
Anybody have any good sources that are getting the G43 stuff in now???
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
It's really frustrating....waiting.......for accessories to catch up to the G43....I DID get grips,but no magazines,scarce G42 sights that may conform to the G43...
Anybody have any good sources that are getting the G43 stuff in now???
I am going to put the Proctor Y sights on my 43, found a lot of holsters and stuff on eBay, including Tarzan tactical +1 and +2 base plates.

· Registered
478 Posts
Frustrating YES ! But not as frustrating as waiting for Glock to finally come out with the G 43 ! The grip is a bit too slim,my fix was a handall jr grip that slipped on and makes the gun perfect except for the low capacity mags.Has anyone put the extended peice on that adds two rounds to the magazine ? and does it work flawless,would like to know these things before investing in these additional accesories aftermakrkets ! MDT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.