close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Abc Broadcasting

Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by falcon28, Feb 12, 2006.

1. falcon28

falcon28 GR SHOOTER

Abc Broadcasting
    This evening 2/10/06 ABC Evening news showed a clip that crossed the line of decency. It showed a video taken by a Iraqi sniper. It showed multiple shots and hits on US solider's. He claims to have shot over 100 soldiers.

This is giving credit to the enemy, encouraging them to continue in their acts of violence against our US soldiers. I think the bias in the news and the glorifying of the enemy by showing of the videos of beheadings, bodies hanging from bridges, IED explosions on our vehicles is disgusting to say the least. This only makes the enemy stronger and happier to see his work on TV. This is counterproductive to what we are trying to do. I have written ABC and informed them I would no longer watch any of there broadcasting again. I am asking you all to join me in this endeavor. If you will, tell your friends, talk it over and decide for yourself. The Main Steam Media has gone way to far in the appeasement of the enemy and has long ago forsaking the truth in reporting the news. Only a large scale boycott will affect the way they operate.

So I again ask that you join me, if not me, the soldiers over there fighting for freedom and just getting home.

Steve

2. skyboss_4evr

skyboss_4evr

I learned to steer clear of the "elite media" a LONG time ago. They don't report news, they just promote their elitist political agenda and ideals. Worthless slugs!