close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AACK .22LR conversion kit Glock 19/Glock 23

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by YoungMarksman, Dec 9, 2003.

Tags:
  1. YoungMarksman

YoungMarksman

SOLD PENDING RECIEPT OF FUNDS

I have an Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion kit that fits the Glock 19 or the Glock 23.

It is in awesome condition, and I can take up close pictures to show it.

Imagine - shooting $8/500 .22LR ammo instead of $12/100 9mm. This kit will make your wallet bulge with the leftover savings.

To be safe, I'll say the kit has less than two hundred rounds through it (conservative estimate) however it very well may be less than a hundred. I had four boxes of 50 rounds that I was using to target shoot with my father, and we switched back and forth between his pistol and my pistol, although he did more shooting than I.

The conversion kit consists of the entire top slide of of the Glock pistol, and attaching it to the gun can be accomplished in less than ten seconds. It takes me seven to eight.

I'm selling the item to purchase a stock for my Remington 700 deer rifle, otherwise it would stay in the safe. I love it, but I don't have time to shoot pistol as much as I would like anyhow.

Price is $195 CONUS. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as the item ships.
    MO preferred.

Excellent Christmas present to yourself, or even a friend.

I have many positive references from this board, and others.

Thanks!

John

SOLD PENDING RECIEPT OF FUNDS