close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A way to raise $$ for GT and bring the classifieds back.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by jgun, Feb 27, 2004.

1. jgun

jgun

I would be more than happy to pay for the ability to post in the old classified sections. My question is, why just for the classifieds? I think everyone here would pay a small yearly fee to have the right to post here. Keep viewing posts free, but charge to post new threads and reply. That way, new members can view the posts to decide if they like it and when they decide to post, they can pay the small fee to join. Eric would stand to make much more $$ for the site, as everyone would be contributing, not just the sellers.

Something must be done and quick to save GT. If it's this hard to get people to use OB now, what makes anyone think we'll use it when we have to pay for it, which is Eric's ultimate goal, correct? I will be more than willing to donate any time I can to help get this back on track.

Eric, please, bring back the classifieds, make some real money as outlined above, and save GT before it's too late and goes the way of thefiringline.com. I'd sure hate to lose another of my favorite sites.

jgun