Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He actually knocked twice! Of course I just sat there, blinds open, eating dinner and watching t.v. I wasn't rude, I didn't give him the finger or anything. Crazy how people think you have to answer the door cause they knocked..
After dinner I went on Amazon and ordered a GO AWAY door mat, no soliciting door sign, and a " If you didn't call don't knock sign." Hopefully that will be enough to keep any and all people from knocking on my door. I don't want to put up any signs about Warning Armed Home Owner. I dont want to advertise gun ownership.

·
Registered
13,224 Posts

·
Giant Member
5,571 Posts
The no soliciting sign is worthless, I answer the door and as soon as they start their spiel I cut them off and point to the sign, none of them know what the word soliciting means...

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
The no soliciting sign is worthless, I answer the door and as soon as they start their spiel I cut them off and point to the sign, none of them know what the word soliciting means...
Truth.

Reactions: Ordell Robbie

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just like to ignore them at all cost.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,429 Posts
If I ever have a solicitor I shall open the door naked and see where it goes.
What's your address I have some extra Girl Scout cookies I need to sell.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,429 Posts

·
Registered
13,548 Posts
When someone comes to my door I pick up a pistol and walk to the door and without opening it say very loudly " what the **** do you want." Usually turns out they don't want anything and leave.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
If I ever have a solicitor I shall open the door naked and see where it goes.
My co-worker told me he did that once to some Jehovah Witnesses while sporting an erection. I did not doubt him.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts