Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin thinks I'm insane. I have a nice gen 3 nickel boron, fairly well decked out including Trijicon HD. Have the matching 17 for it. In the morning I'm buying a mint Lipsey's gen 4 19 in full FDE. It also has Trijicon HD installed, complete with everything. I'll admit I'm paying $600 for it.

Again, he thinks I'm a nut and should add more variety to my collection. I currently have Gen 3 17, 19, 26, a Beretta 92fs Inox and a Smith and Wesson SW1911Sc.

But man, I love Glocks and 9mm

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
Do what makes YOU happy. However, I do not have two of any same kind of gun - I guess I like variety.

· Registered
2,342 Posts
I have two Glock 19s. I like having two so I can have a back up. I do a decent amount of training and it's nice knowing if something happens to the gun I'm running, I can just grab the other and be good to go. Also if one needs to be sent it, I have another I can use. One of them is actually with Doug of ATEI and Chad at SMB being made better. Looking forward to getting it back.

· Registered
599 Posts
When I first got into firearms I thought it was silly to have more than one of the same gun. I have since rethought that. I have get to buy two of the same gun but I understand why you would. If the right opportunity presents it self i will definitely add a second G19 to my collection.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

· Registered
517 Posts
Lol well I have a 19 and wife has a 19. I also have a g32 and g23 and a lone wolf 9mm conversion barrel for them. So no that is my favorite sized Glock and they all have been adjusted to hit same poa.

· A swamp dude
12,586 Posts
Go for it! I own 2.5 G19s (one has a Lone Wolf slide and KKM barrel). I think the G19 is the best model of all.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Reactions: MAGA 93

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
A nickel boron and a full FDE isn't the same. In this instance I'd say go for it! I love my Glock 19 gen 3.

· Registered
10,366 Posts
I came within a hair of buying this one in the classifieds.

http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/wts-glock-19-gen4-fde-w-night-sights-perfect.1591153/

I have a Gen 3 G19, and my wife and I both love it. I have a Gen 4 G20 FDE and I thought real hard about buying the 19 in the classifieds to go with it and just let my wife have the Gen 3 for herself. Just having a hard time justifying it to myself and I assume it's gone now, he said he was going to put it on Gun Broker. Also I'm kind of wanting a G29 for my next gun.

· Registered
964 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.