Glock Talk banner

A Ruger Mark IV came home with me today

1150 Views 31 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Valmet
Have an Energetic Armament Nyx Mod2 suppressor sitting in jail and saw this Mark IV sitting all by it's lonesome in the gun shop. Thought it might make a good host for the suppressor. I am going to delete the bottom rail as I have no use for that.

I really need to stay out of that shop. Same place I brought the Colt GAU-5/A/A home from last week.

Trigger Gun barrel Gadget Gun accessory Air gun
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,499 Posts
Have an Energetic Armament Nyx Mod2 suppressor sitting in jail and saw this Mark IV sitting all by it's lonesome in the gun shop. Thought it might make a good host for the suppressor. I am going to delete the bottom rail as I have no use for that.

I really need to stay out of that shop. Same place I brought the Colt GAU-5/A/A home from last week.

View attachment 1154530
Nice, if yours is like mine, it may be ammo picky. Mine runs 100% on CCI, but not on some bulk ammo.

· Registered
1,381 Posts
MK II’s are the devil if you are not mechanically inclined and the stars and planets are in proper alignment. :ROFLMAO: The amazing accuracy of the MK II aside, the MK IV is far more user friendly, especially with a VQ trigger.

Reactions: DoctorStrange

· Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on the Mk IV.

I've owned Mk Is, IIs, & IIIs and loved them all.
Never found the takedown procedure all that much of a problem and am unlikely to trade in for Ruger's Mk IV solution to what for me is a non-issue.

But, enjoy your new pistol.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts