A Proud Veteran

Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by TSAX, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Watching this video makes me proud that I know that more and more of my fellow veterans are doing their part in some way, like going to rallies, writing their reps, spreading the word; donating, joining and renewing to groups like the NRA and reminding those that we fought/protected for the rights like stated so masterfully like this man did :patriot:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk8oukiEZ8"]Veteran's Epic Defense Of The Second Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum - YouTube[/ame]

“Sir, sir. While you’re standing up. I’ve sat here [inaudible] and I’d like to agree with the professor. Everyone standing in this room right now, especially the veterans in the room right now, know, that we are all Americans. The problem with this country right now is, ‘it’s us and it’s *******ing them.’ We need to stop this crap.
    Now, the thing I would like you to answer, sir. And I did go to war for this country. Whether it was for everyone in here’s ability to have oil and gas in their cars, or the banks, or whatever. I went to war for my country.
    And I went to war for your ability to have the First Amendment, to say what you stood up there and said today, to write what you want to write in your newspaper, and have whatever opinion you want to have. You can practice whatever religious freedoms you want. "​
    www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/22/listen-to-this-veterans-epic-defense-of-the-second-amendment-at-chicago-anti-gun-forum-i-went-to-war-for-my-country/

:50cal:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013