close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A pat on the the back....SEARCH FUNCTION

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by pistolwhipped, Aug 21, 2002.

1. pistolwhipped

pistolwhipped ***FUBAR***

The "search function" (IMHO) is arguably the greatest thing since sliced bread. I use it all the time. There is a wealth of information in this funtion. It's like having your own set of encyclopedias. No,better I think.
    Every time that I am ready to purchase anything , I consult the "search funtion." Anytime I'm not sure how to do something , I consult the "search funtion." There is about twenty thousand people on this site.(at this date)And every one of those twenty thousand knows something about something.And they share it.
    I would encourage members to use this funtion often.Information is power. Amen.

2. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

I agree the search function is an invaluable tool. Besides the reasons for using it that you listed I'll also use it at times to follow up on threads that I have posted too for responses etc. If I have been away from the board for awhile and want to see the responses to threads in which I've participated I just do a search for my own user name in the upper right hand search field. Pretty dang handy. :)

3. JoeG19

JoeG19 1965

I've been thinking for some time to say something about how smooth an operation the 'search' is on this site, and how well it works. But instead, I will just say that two posts ahead of me SAY IT ALL. Thanks. - 'ole joe :)