Glock Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Who?
7,957 Posts
SG Ammo used to be my source for 357SIG, but they've been out for a while now.

Top Gun Supply for mags.

I have a 229SAS first generation I converted from .40 to 357SIG, and it's my go-to carry gun.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
A great gun. I've had mine for about 10 years. Very accurate. Never a malfunction.

I reload my own, but currently am unable to find any bullets for reloading in any of my pistol calibers.

No trouble here in E. TN. finding factory ammo, but it's been going for around $35-$40 a box (50).

You'll like this gun and caliber a lot.

Regards,

AK

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
Bought the first one in Fresno almost 20 years ago.
Carried it for a long time.
Today I either carry a HK P30 in .357SIG or Glock 31.
The .357SIG is IMHO one of the best all around cartridge.
If you shoot a fair lot, you want to start reloading.

·
Kopfjaeger
941 Posts
the .357 is a great duty/off duty round. Way too expensive, but I still carry it. Pick yourself up a .40S&W barrel for it at topgunsupply and shoot cheaper ammo for practice.

·
Registered
225 Posts
the .357 is a great duty/off duty round. Way too expensive, but I still carry it. Pick yourself up a .40S&W barrel for it at topgunsupply and shoot cheaper ammo for practice.
that's what I do as well. Not only can you practice with 40 you have a gun that can should 2 different calibers in less than 10 seconds it takes to swap out the barrels.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
If the price was good I would probably jump on that.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
As the others said, TGS for some magazines, and look into loading your own if you shoot a lot--otherwise, you'll be paying an arm and a leg for ammo!

Mine was an LE trade-in, and I sent it to the factory for the SIG Service Pkg, Short Reset Trigger, and E2 grips. It came back better than new, and is probable one of my favorite SIGs in my collection. I liked the way it ran so much, that I modeled my M11-A1 to the same specs.

I hope you are able to get it before they change their mind on the deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.