close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A New Glocker is Born

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by rjgogue, Jul 3, 2004.

1. rjgogue

rjgogue

Hey Guys,

Just sold my Kahr K9 (which was a great gun, just a tad too heavy and was starting to show slight signs of rust....and i've only taken it to the range twice, qualified with it, and have yet to carry as I'm waiting for my CHL) and bought a G26. I was going to purchase it online but....after you add shipping and paying to transfer fee...to buy it local I actually found a good price for 500.00 even. And well...the 40.00 differnece from the online price was worth it to me to save me from the agony of waiting for it to arrive. As soon as I got it I went to my friends ranch and unloaded a couple of clips....I fell in love. Can't wait for my CHL. I thought that I would have to purchase the grip extensions...but I actually liked firing the gun the way it is. I've posted a few posts concerning the selling of my K9 and the purchasing of the glock. Thanks to everybody for their advice. Now that i've got ahold of this G26...I'll never look back.

2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Yep, they're great little guns. And of course, a 15-shot G19 hi-cap magazine makes a great extra mag for carry; 50% more ammo, and a place to put your pinky-finger, too!

As far as practical accuracy, my G26 shot better and "softer" than my G19; so I sold the G19. I don't really miss it at all.

3. Harlequin

Harlequin I need a weapon

And it won't rust