Glock Talk banner

A new convert with some concerns

860 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  chuck73080
I recently picked up a storm Lake 357 sig conversion barrel for my Glock 22. I absolutely love it. There’s actually less felt recoil and torque then with 40 Smith & Wesson. Not to mention it’s a hot/powerful little round. My only concern is increased wear as compared to 40 Smith & Wesson. I plan on running 357 sig. with its own recoil spring. I also plan on changing it every 2000 rounds. Is there anything else I need to be concerned about? I just don’t want the pistol to prematurely wear out. It’s a generation three RTF2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
1,909 Posts
How many rounds are you going to put thru it in a year? My guess is that you will wear out before it does!

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many rounds are you going to put thru it in a year? My guess is that you will wear out before it does!
Thank you, I appreciate the reassurance. I am really surprised it’s not more popular. It’s a fun little round. I enjoy it more than 40 Smith & Wesson. I just ordered some Underwood 125 grain gold Dot

· Registered
909 Posts
Thank you, I appreciate the reassurance. I am really surprised it’s not more popular. It’s a fun little round. I enjoy it more than 40 Smith & Wesson. I just ordered some Underwood 125 grain gold Dot
Upside is that 125gr 357 Sig is about the only SD Glock round that UW has left in stock. Enjoy your new toy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.