A new convert with some concerns

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by Armedleprechaun, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Armedleprechaun

Armedleprechaun

I recently picked up a storm Lake 357 sig conversion barrel for my Glock 22. I absolutely love it. There’s actually less felt recoil and torque then with 40 Smith & Wesson. Not to mention it’s a hot/powerful little round. My only concern is increased wear as compared to 40 Smith & Wesson. I plan on running 357 sig. with its own recoil spring. I also plan on changing it every 2000 rounds. Is there anything else I need to be concerned about? I just don’t want the pistol to prematurely wear out. It’s a generation three RTF2

2. Neldon

Neldon Sir Arthur if you Puh-leeze!

3. Armedleprechaun

Armedleprechaun

Mostly because I couldn’t find them online anywhere. I didn’t feel like calling Glock with my serial number just to get a barrel.

4. NitLion

NitLion

How many rounds are you going to put thru it in a year? My guess is that you will wear out before it does!

5. Armedleprechaun

Armedleprechaun

Thank you, I appreciate the reassurance. I am really surprised it’s not more popular. It’s a fun little round. I enjoy it more than 40 Smith & Wesson. I just ordered some Underwood 125 grain gold Dot

NitLion, chuck73080 and Dynactus like this.
  6. chuck73080

chuck73080

Upside is that 125gr 357 Sig is about the only SD Glock round that UW has left in stock. Enjoy your new toy.