1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
547 Posts
Reactions: rock_castle

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,097 Posts
She's over the top and a poster girl for the anti vax people.
Says she was victim of warrantless search, planted evidence, and arrested/held 5 days without charges. So all those cops were in on the conspiracy. However, her employer in Nevada reported that she stole materials from the office, and she was arrested in CA on a warrant from those charges, from what I can tell.
She went on YT video touting her book and stating that if she was to step in an NIH facility, she would be arrested as a fugitive from justice See about 2:30 on this video. Really? Sounds more like a trespass order from a judge.
These nonsensical claims make her sound incredible to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kINvEcwDyf8&feature=emb_logo

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Says she was victim of warrantless search, planted evidence, and arrested/held 5 days without charges. So all those cops were in on the conspiracy. However, her employer in Nevada reported that she stole materials from the office, and she was arrested in CA on a warrant from those charges, from what I can tell.
She went on YT video touting her book and stating that if she was to step in an NIH facility, she would be arrested as a fugitive from justice See about 2:30 on this video. Really? Sounds more like a trespass order from a judge.

Actually, if you watched the video, she isn't against vaccinations at all.

It's not a stretch to think that the powerful could have her arrested on trumped up charges. Just look at what happened to General Flynn. The deep state globalists play dirty and they play for keeps. Hopefully everyone will watch the entire video and make up their own minds. The group of doctors at the end are pretty convincing.

Reactions: surevaliance

·
Registered
7,547 Posts

It's not a stretch to think that the powerful could have her arrested on trumped up charges. Just look at what happened to General Flynn. The deep state globalists play dirty and they play for keeps. Hopefully everyone will watch the entire video and make up their own minds. The group of doctors at the end are pretty convincing.
Most won't watch it, saying something like:" I got three minutes in and couldn't take anymore" then just read off a litany of some things they read about her on the internet without doing any real reading or research. Huge cop out.

Those who see no possibility of conspiracy in anything are just as crazy as those who see a conspiracy in everything. Different sides of the same "My mind is made up and you can't change it" coin.

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most won't watch it, saying something like:" I got three minutes in and couldn't take anymore" then just read off a litany of some things they read about her on the internet without doing any real reading or research. Huge cop out.

Those who see no possibility of conspiracy in anything are just as crazy as those who see a conspiracy in everything. Different sides of the same "My mind is made up and you can't change it" coin.
So true. So true.

·
Registered
13,445 Posts
My neighbor is a doctor and was laughing while we were watching it. There’s no shortage of doctors explaining how ludicrous most of her claims are. The anti-vaccine mommy bloggers seem to be the prime demographic for sharing this video. Really - spend 30 seconds on the internet researching this woman and her claims, and stop being so gullible.

Having said that, the censorship issue is beyond concerning. YouTube should not be deleting it.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Alternatively, perhaps folks smart enough to know that vaccines do in fact work are able to rapidly realize they're watching a bunch of bullsh*t.

·
Banned
547 Posts

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,097 Posts
Most won't watch it, saying something like:" I got three minutes in and couldn't take anymore"
After watching the first few minutes of the OP video, I thought she was full of it. Then I looked around for background. Then I looked at the video I posted. She's still full of it.

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After watching the first few minutes of the OP video, I thought she was full of it. Then I looked around for background. Then I looked at the video I posted. She's still full of it.
So you didn't get to the part about her believing in vaccines....and you posted that she is "the poster girl for the anti vax people". How can we trust anything you say about this video if you admit that you really didn't watch it. Watch the entire thing before you comment on it or just move along. Right now you just aren't adding anything to the discussion.

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
Having said that, the censorship issue is beyond concerning. YouTube should not be deleting it.
More concerning is that some of the most misguided, weird, patently false **** in the world can be found on Youtube, and it stays fully intact and accessible. Why wipe this? Why wipe it almost immediately?

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More concerning is that some of the most misguided, weird, patently false **** in the world can be found on Youtube, and it stays fully intact and accessible. Why wipe this? Why wipe it almost immediately?
It's all about politics. Some of the gun stuff they dropped were as tame and mild as could be.

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts

Well your cop thing doesn't sound right with all the cops and swat invading Roger Stones house.

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,097 Posts
So you didn't get to the part about her believing in vaccines....and you posted that she is "the poster girl for the anti vax people". How can we trust anything you say about this video if you admit that you really didn't watch it. Watch the entire thing before you comment on it or just move along. Right now you just aren't adding anything to the discussion.
I'm happy to go with her own words from the short video. The plague her book is about is described by her as being caused by vaccines.

upload_2020-5-7_19-13-9.png

·
Massive Member
25,628 Posts
After 12:00 she claims Ebola couldn’t infect people until they brought it in the lab jab in 1999 and taught it, but if you recall, Ebola had been infecting people up to 25 years prior to that.

So this should be labeled “A Must Laugh”

Besides the many other issues pointed out in other threads and posts.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm happy to go with her own words from the short video. The plague her book is about is described by her as being caused by vaccines.

View attachment 753364
Looks like you are trying to derail a thread. Start your own thread if you don't want to watch this one. Until you view the original video you are just blowing hot air.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts