A little story

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by ICHI, Aug 10, 2007.

1. ICHI

ICHI @#%* !

I bought a G27 and HKUSP40 same day in 96. The salesman was very nice and helpful. The next day he was in the papers and on the TV news,he had shot a store clerk point blank in the chest for giving him the wrong change for a juice he bought,were talking about 75 cents I recall? Every time I look at or hold these guns I cant stop but to think about the day I bought these guns.:shocked: Anyone else have a weird story like this?

[​IMG]

2. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP Millennium Member

one time at band camp.................
    :supergrin:

3. Timor

Timor

Years ago while working part time in a sporting goods store we had a older woman come in and buy a inexpensive 25acp pistol. A couple of weeks later her pastor brought it in saying that she had killed herself with it. In her will she left all her belongings to the church and he was wondering if we would buy it back, which we did.

A few days later a couple of Coast Guard guys came in and one bought the pistol. As he was filling out the paperwork he asked his buddy if he thought that little pistol could really kill someone.

Deciding that he might not want to know it's history, I refrained from telling him, "Well, I know that one can."

4. GlockPride

GlockPride M&P

I bought my 1300 home defender from the same Oshman's in Irving that involved the TX 7 a couple of months before that incident. Bought a pair of shoes and workout shorts a couple of days before that happened. May all those guys rot in HELL!