close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A little help.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by zap2000, Jun 4, 2003.

1. zap2000

zap2000

I've been looking around here for about 3 years,just looking befor I got my Glocks.
    Question's are,when well the Niner's Club open back up,how do you get a number,,and how do you put and attachment under your name. Thank,
    M.Martin

2. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

AS far as I know, the Niner's Club is open. To get a number, just email the moderator listed (think it's MarksGlock22) for that forum and he can help you with a number.

To show a signature line, Click on User CP at the top of the page. This will take you into an area where you can change your personal settings. Click on User Profile and you will see a screen with a number of items, one of which is a text box which allows you to add a signature line. Hope that helps, and welcome to GT! :)

3. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Do you mean an avatar? Like Fred's Hwy 66 sign and my American Eagle? If so that is in your "User CP" which is accessed at the top of the page. Once you click on that select "Edit Options" all the way at the bottom of that page is section that you use to add an avatar.

If you have any troubles post back here and I'll try to help out.

4. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

I think I misread the question. ;J

5. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

You are most welcome, Fred. I try to help out around here when I can because I know that often times the mods on this site are busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin' contest.