close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A little Help on Accessories/Benellli M4

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Charon, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Charon

Charon

GT braintrust:

Can you fine folks tell me some websites where I can find accessories for my new bangstick? I am looking for a collapsible stock, recoil pad for my ultra manly (and sore) shoulder, and any recommendations for red dot sight.

I am not looking for magnified optics, mainly a red dot that allows for close range rapid sight alignment.

Thanks for any and all help folks.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  2. triggerjerk

triggerjerk

Try asking here.
    http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

A collapsible stock will set you back by a few hundred.
    Some leaked onto the market last month for $225. Most people
    pay $500+ on gunbroker.

For optics, there is a consensus that the Benelli picatinny rail is out of spec and
    will wear out optics mounts. Some have claimed that the GG&G qd optics mounts
    are immune to this. Supposedly an aftermarket rail/fix is coming but it has been a while . . .

I don't have an optic on mine, but if I didn't I'd get a GG&G eotech package. The aimpoints (T1, H1, M4) seem most popular on the benelli forum.

Good luck!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010

3. Charon

Charon

Thank you, Sir! I went out and shot it yesterday, and LOVED the action of the gun. I actually like the ghost ring sights on mine, but am thinking about getting a Tritium insert for the sights, and maybe a mount for the surefire.

Thanks again for the help. I have Googled every term I can think of looking for a stock, and some accessories, but have not had much luck at all. I usually get some random discussion forum or links to Youtube.

I will try Gunbroker.com and see what I can come up with. I don't know if $250 collapsible stock makes that big a difference for a Home Defense weapon. Much appreciated.

4. Charon

Charon

Botach is out of stock, but once had them for sale for $250. GunBroker has them for $425. :)

No effing way am I paying that much for a stock, unless it will give me a reach-around after a self defense situation.