Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· GlockMeBeutiful
226 Posts
Dude, you can work out, eat and loose weight without even having to do any cardio.

Realistically, you will have a hard time putting up more weights if you're losing more than 2 pounds per week. You want to strive to loose 2lbs a week, anything more and you are going to be losing reps. For me, if i eat 6 meals of 400 cals a day and do NO cardio, i lose 2lbs a week. Use your matabolism to your benefit, it will burn fat for you without even doing anything.

In the morning, i'll have like eggs and toast. That will be my source of protein for the morning and source of carbs. Some mornings i eat oat meals and have a protein shake because there isnt' protein in oat meal. Subway hogies 6" turkey with lettuce, tomato, lite mayo, and some sweet pepers will get you the calories you want for 1 of your 6 meals so i have those alot. Buy the 12 inch and split it into 2 meals. Eat 3 hours apart.

Doing all of this, i am losing 2lbs per week and increasing my reps every time. If you notice you are losing more weight a week and losing reps, increase your calorie count. Keep cardio to a minimum as it will be burning calories you need to gain muscle. Find that happy medium between losing weight and gaining muscle at the same time. It can be done.

By the way, i'm 6'2" and i weigh 248. **Remember, when you're gaining muscle and losing weight, it might slow, as your muscle gains will weigh more than your previous fat.

· GlockMeBeutiful
226 Posts
oh y eah, and you can find protein shakes with like 120 cals and 20 protein grams in it. There are good ones out there for the program you're trying to do.

Dont take more than 20 grams protein in a meal, you're body can't handle much more and you'll get what i call explosive....well you know what i mean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.