Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I "thought" that by my "advanced" age I had made pretty much every mistake, but I was WRONG.

I just watched about 40 minutes of Chase, before my wife kicked me out of the room... She tends to get annoyed with me when I start keeping score of how many felonies are committed by the opposing teams. The U.S. (true grit) Marshals managed to out-score the drug cartel by at LEAST 3 or 4 to 1.

The truly disturbing thing is that way too many "educated in public school" scholars actually believe this crap... :moo: :burn:

I guess I'll have to record Southland to sorta balance things out. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
I "thought" that by my "advanced" age I had made pretty much every mistake, but I was WRONG.

I just watched about 40 minutes of Chase, before my wife kicked me out of the room... She tends to get annoyed with me when I start keeping score of how many felonies are committed by the opposing teams. The U.S. (true grit) Marshals managed to out-score the drug cartel by at LEAST 3 or 4 to 1.

The truly disturbing thing is that way too many "educated in public school" scholars actually believe this crap... :moo: :burn:

:rant: This really chaps my rear too, why was Adam-12 so good? It was realistic

I guess I'll have to record Southland to sorta balance things out. :cool:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
WHAT?!?! TV shows are fiction? Blasphemy!

Just playing, but still. TV shows are for entertainment only. If I wanna see real football, I dont watch Blue Mountain State and Friday Night Lights.

·
Inactive/Banned
3,554 Posts
Same reason I have trouble watching shows about paramedics and the sort. I have to ignore most of the medical stuff in Grey's Anatomy.

·
Massive Member
25,491 Posts
WHAT?!?! TV shows are fiction? Blasphemy!

Just playing, but still. TV shows are for entertainment only. If I wanna see real football, I dont watch Blue Mountain State and Friday Night Lights.
Or the Detroit Lions.

Just sayin...

Randy

·
Keystone Cop
2,145 Posts
Or the Detroit Lions.

Just sayin...

Randy
I would totally laugh-out-loud over this statement, but I'm a Washington Redskins fan and it really wouldn't be right of me. :crying:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well, they generally have the gear and the lingo right. After that, I can tolerate a large amount of technical errors for Kelli Giddish with a shotgun.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't argue about the "shotgun" but I LOST IT when they kidnapped one of the bad guys and delivered him to a rival drug gang. :faint: :cool:

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
Cop show with cops with fingers on triggers = change channel

Southland is televised here only in Spanish, I hate US shows translated, so I have not seen it.

I'll stick to COPS and Operação policial (Brazilian cop show), maybe some Most Shocking or things of that nature.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Cop show with cops with fingers on triggers = change channel

Southland is televised here only in Spanish, I hate US shows translated, so I have not seen it.

I'll stick to COPS and Operação policial (Brazilian cop show), maybe some Most Shocking or things of that nature.
Can't you just watch the episodes online? http://www.tnt.tv/dramavision/?cid=61779

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I quit watching when that chick jumped off the helo and onto the bad guy. I think it was like Episode 2.

Piss-poor show.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
That's why I avoid cops shows like the plague. Most are pure crap. The new Hawaii 5-0 is a big disappointment.

Blue Bloods has survived the cut quite nicely IMO so far, and I hope it stays on the right track.

·
NRA Member
3,339 Posts
I can't stand Chase......It reminds me of a modern day "A Team" series; stupid plots, stupid Marshals, and completely unrealistic script writers. :faint:

Can't believe it's still airing honestly............:dunno:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I quit watching when that chick jumped off the helo and onto the bad guy. I think it was like Episode 2.

Piss-poor show.
But, but, but it looked SO cool when Ahhhnold did it. :psycho: :freak:

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
But to be honest that blonde Marshal is hot IMO

·
38,473 Posts
I stopped watching "COPS" when I realized that I was watching it more for the mistakes made by the cops than the crimes or ciminals.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts