GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big gathering are a No No in some places, so if you decide to have a Big Family Gathering, and the Police show up to see what gives.

Tell the officers who arrive to checkouts what is up, your doing a Black Lives Matters gathering.

Should make the Cops go about their business, as usual.

Blame Tiucker Carlson for idea.

·
NRA Life Member
5,541 Posts
Great idea! It will be a cold day in Hades before I’m deprived by the government of giving thanks and having a Thanksgiving dinner.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Why are your posts so incredibly difficult to read? HH
A lot of folks who learn English have a problem writing it because we Americans tend to speak in fragments, yet we expect stuff we read to be in complete sentences. From what I see, the OP is simply writing like most of us talk.

(I tutored Japanese students in college, and I taught many Hispanic students who were learning to speak and write English.)

·
NRA Life Member
28,426 Posts
There, their, they're

English isn't all that hard.

·
Registered
32,817 Posts
Well you reading is faster then my editing, my fingers do not work fast. Also English is my second language.

Some time this darn IPad auto fill feature works against my old fingers, life was easier before technology. IMHO
I'll try trade a few million 1st language Commies for a few million more 2nd language patriots just like you any day!

·
The wind serenades a purified man.
4,041 Posts
While in college one of the guys I shared an apartment with was from Columbia, South America. We would laugh about the English language. He would say, "Why do you call a large paper drinking container a paper cup, and a small drinking container a paper cup"? "Shouldn't one be a paper cup and one be a paper glass"? Then he'd say, "A paper glass, what the hell is a paper glass"? He'd always get fleas and flies mixed up too.
English is a difficult language to comprehend.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tucker is like of my favorites on Fox, he give both side their change to make their case on his show. But he has been harassed constantly by the Left.

·
Registered
12,362 Posts
I don't think our law enforcement is doing our commie governors bidding but if they were to question me I such a thing I would not be polite. This new idea that the government has the right to come on your property and tell you what to do makes me sick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts