Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a brand spanking new third gen G19 with factory night sights (no RTF) I noticed the serial numbers right when the salesperson took it out of the box :p Check it out. :cool:

I figured I better get a 3gen without RTF before they aren't made anymore.

Attachments

·
Shiny Member
1,655 Posts
I've got a DUD.

Works fine so far. Go figure.:dunno:

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
Some of the G37's made in September '03 have a pretty funny prefix, I don't think I can post it. Pretty much the same phonetic for .357's made in September '02. Another funny un-postable one for G17's and 19's in March and June of '09. And another for G17RTF2 in Oct '09. There are G17's with GAT. ATF, FBI, NBA, NFL, NHL, NUB(noob).

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I've got a "BCH" in my house. She's "17" and "loaded".:supergrin:

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
I'd like to have a FA-Q series......

·
Private side
11,548 Posts
I have a second gen G17, BFF### :supergrin:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Picked up a brand spanking new third gen G19 with factory night sights (no RTF) I noticed the serial numbers right when the salesperson took it out of the box :p Check it out. :cool:

I figured I better get a 3gen without RTF before they aren't made anymore.
Felt the same way you do, and just bought one myself a few weeks ago! I have 750 rds. through mine now without a hitch! Great little gun!! Welcome to GT!! :wavey:

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
PWN Glock 19 gen 3 Dec 15, 2010

...glockvit
---GSSF---

Yep, your gun is related to mine. That was my post.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Hmmm...according to that thread, my Glock is supposed to be a red label, but mine is blue...?
No, the one listed in the Serial Number Database just happen to be a red label. Yours is blue (LEO package). Not inconsistent.

·
Pharmacist
134 Posts
Mine is NZK.

I kinda like it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts