A few Beretta models on Botach $350-$799

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by CBennett, Jul 19, 2018.

1. CBennett

CBennett

2. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

I'd stay away from that seller!

Trust me on this one.

GlockPride and Cambo like this.

3. CBennett

CBennett

Ive used them a bit and never had a issue not once...sorry cant bash places that have been 100% for me in both price and sending them out quickly. So there is that lol.

Gotten boots(matterhorns...look almost just like danner Acadias), backpack,belts, more boots, and a few closeout shirts..never a issue.

4. OUSooner

OUSooner

I agree Botach has been awesome for me. I always get my shipment in 2 days.

CBennett likes this.
  5. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

Well good for you.
    You just don't know the owner on a personal level and the disdain he has to people of other religions than his.

Plus he's a scum bag that has counterfeited a lot of products.

There are so many ETHICAL places to purchase your goods from.

Take it for what it is...

6. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

not to mention botach is a convicted criminal and lost his CA FFL license.

He must be using someone else's.

7. DNA

DNA

I've met the guy and his family. They love America and support Law Enforcement and the US Military.

Solid seller. Too bad the City of LA chased then out. Glad they relocated to free America though.

Dan

CBennett and -JCN- like this.
  8. DNA

DNA

What you mean was he was convicted of selling an off roster handgun and high capacity magazines to a Sheriffs employee (nonsworn jailer) who presented LE credentials like she was sworn, so that she could straw purchase a firearm for her felon boyfriend who eventually committed murder with the gun? (Guns not on the safe handgun roster are sworn LE only in CA)

The straw purchaser got 6 months in jail and a couple years of probation IIRC.

Dan

cbetts1 and CBennett like this.
  9. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

He had to after his criminal conviction.

They support law enforcement ?
    No, he just never wanted to support the good citizens of America , that's why he only sold firearms (when he could have) to LE.

If you had Shabbat dinner with him, then you know that

10. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

MotoGlock likes this.
  11. DNA

DNA

Actually, no he didn't. The city was trying to squeeze the man out from his location. Apparently the neighborhood was getting a new metro link station (light rail) that was supposed to help revitalize the neighborhood. The citizens there (mostly black neighborhood as the location was Crenshaw/47th) figured out it was a gun shop and protests were held with the help of Auntie Maxine and the local demagogues about how they didn't want a gun shop in the neighborhood, cause "guns kill people", nevermind the fact they only sold to LE.

And no, i don't get dinner invites, but I was relatively impressed by the safe at the old location (was previously a bank with an awesome vault and gun room) when I got a tour the first time I popped in. And every other time I ran into one of his folks, they were always respectful, expressed thanks for the job the LE/Military do and frequently left business cards with discount codes for the new guys.

What's your beef with the guy? Sounds pretty personal. If you're that cheesed off about the roster, we're hiring. All you need is a good credit score, clean record and some common sense, then you'll be able to get all the toys you can afford and high caps to boot! All it takes is an application and some academy training.

Dan

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  12. DirectDrive

DirectDrive

Botach ?
    No thanks.

MotoGlock likes this.
  13. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Botach is cheap because they have low markups. Along with low prices, one might have to wait a long time for items to come in.

If you don’t want to wait then buy from someone else. If you like low prices then buy from botach buy don’t whine about the long wait.

Academy Sports have the ARX100 in stock for the same price.

14. DirectDrive

DirectDrive

Yet another reason to stay away from Botach.
    Good vendors use real-time inventory.

15. CBennett

CBennett

1 because i wouldn't be interested in either of the small pistols myself
    2 . I dont scour the internet looking at.prices of guns id never buy so i have no.idea the prices on the 2 you mentioned

3 I actually posted that for the price on 2 guns the ARX100 and the px4 40.

4. I refuse to talk bad about a company ive.used MULTIPLE TIMES and had ZERO issues with. Sorry

5. If you dont like the post skip and move on i dont care

I dont see that email and then go.research every gun on it ...i just pass it.along and if the arx was.same.price elsewhere and i wanted to buy it NOW...Id flip a coin on who.to.get.it.from as i have had ZERO ISSUES with multiple purchases from both places.

grecco likes this.
  16. CBennett

CBennett

So if you dont want the stuff and have better prices or places you shop YAY!!!!!!! just passing on a email from a place ive used and never had a issue with...sorry...i know i should just start being a internet parrot and start talking bad,not using, places other guys dont like just because they dont like it lol...but im one of those people that actually make my assumptions based on...have i ACTUALLY BOUGHT from the place, and have I ever had any issues with them after dealing with them multiple times....if my dealings have no issues i dont listen to all the rest of the bashing.

17. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

And good vendors are also more expensive. Cheap or fast. Pick one.

18. DirectDrive

DirectDrive

Not always.
    No need to pick.

bachman44 likes this.
  19. CBennett

CBennett

Only time I ordered and they didnt have it in stock they notified me1.5 days later and said they planned on getting some in a week OR they could just cancel the order and notify me when it was in...since I was in no rush..I said I will wait till Friday(wait to see if it comes in) they called me Friday it was in and they were shipping it..I had it by Tues as they did a faster shipping method for free and threw in a T shirt too lol....

id love to be able to ***** about them not having it but..I really cant. Looks(BAC will laugh) like a Taurus thread...1/3 the guys are fine with them and their guns, the other 1/3 had some kind of issue and the other 1/3 never really bought from the store or dealt with them because someone from the internet told them it was bad :) ..... Like i said if/when I have a serious issue I may change my mind..but also, I cant as of now talk trash because ive never had a issue....Same deal with Taurus....

I just CAN NOT just lie and talk out my ass about them being bad..because I have owned a few..and ALL of them ran 100%, were inexpensive, and ive never had a issue with them..same deal with Botach sorry. Currently the only gun im in the market for is something "like" the Ruger EC9 or Taurus slim(maybe the G2s now)...meaning in the $200 range as a summer carry.

grecco and fnfalman like this.
  20. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Which vendors are cheap and fast?

For example, other than my already posted Academy Sports, where can you find a Beretta ARX100 for $799?