A couple of Blonde jokes

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by flyover, Sep 13, 2015.

1. flyover

flyover

Two Blondes.....

Two blondes lock their keys in their car.

One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the other blonde just stands around and watches her friend.

Finally the first blonde gets frustrated and says, “I can’t get into the stupid car to get the keys out!”

The second blonde looks at her in disgust. “You have to keep trying! You can’t stop now! Look at this weather! We have to get the keys now! It’s going to rain any second and the top is down on the car!”

Blonde on a plane.....

A blonde gets on a plane bound for Chicago and leaves her seat in economy to sit in first class.

When the flight attendant tells her she has to go back to economy because she didn’t pay for a first class ticket, the blonde says, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful and I’m going to Chicago and I’m staying right here in this seat.”

The flight attendant and the blonde repeat this process a few times before the attendant gets the pilot. The same thing happens to the pilot when he tries to talk to the blonde.

He goes back to the cockpit and begins to radio the tower for assistance when the co-pilot asks him to wait just a second. “I’m married to a blonde,” he tells the captain. “I speak blonde, let me handle it.”

He goes up to the blonde, whispers in her ear and she said, “Oh, I’m so sorry,” before getting up and going back to her economy seat. “How did you do that?” his colleagues ask him.

“Easy. I told her first class isn’t going to Chicago.”

2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian......."

The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"

:supergrin:

gt joe likes this.

3. flyover

flyover

4. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

A blonde wolf was stuck in a trap. Gnawed off 3 legs and was still stuck in the trap!

Glockdude1 likes this.