·
AMERICA **** YA
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing?

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
Well, I'll be kiss my cherry red arse....Now let me tell ya....I needed to know that...

·
Registered
7,966 Posts
Nice!:cool:

·
AMERICA **** YA
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where'd you come across the Black Talon?

Of all unlikely places, a gun show. Some old guy had boxes and boxes of ammo. I picked it up and was checking it out and he hollered "$20!" I said "SOLD" haha

·
Registered
76,049 Posts

·
AMERICA **** YA
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the look of gen 2 19's. As for talons, like the look and for a conversation piece but carry gold dots.
Yeah, I don't want anyone to think I'm carrying the Talons. It's strictly for a collector piece.

I carry Gold Dots or RA9B.

·
Banned
399 Posts
I have the black talons and that was cheap they usually go for around $50... They have them in silver casing and gold casing...

I went to bass Pro shops and ran into these... The Winchester SXZ only sold exclusively there... They look exactly like the Black talons and they even have the lubalox black coating on them too... What you guys think...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice find.. They go well together.

·
AMERICA **** YA
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the black talons and that was cheap they usually go for around $50... They have them in silver casing and gold casing...

I went to bass Pro shops and ran into these... The Winchester SXZ only sold exclusively there... They look exactly like the Black talons and they even have the lubalox black coating on them too... What you guys think...

I don't think those are the same SXT bullet used in the Talons. I could be wrong, but that would be rare. :rofl:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Man the G19 Gen2 is my personal favorite, very hard to get one in mint condition, but I still looking for one!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts