close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A.B & C Class ?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by GlockMom, Mar 7, 2006.

1. GlockMom

GlockMom

SO do you think we will ever see the Classes come back to GSSF, I know I would like to see it, What do you think ?~eb

2. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

The GSSF administration has never backed up on an issue yet, right or wrong so I doubt the classes will ever be back. Even though I don't get to play am-civ anymore,;P I still think it was as fair as any way it could be done. I did expect some prize distribution changes this year. Personally, I would rather be in a drawing for a pistol than get $25 for 10th place, but that's just me, I guess. Still a fun game & I highly recommend it for anyone, especially beginner shooters. MLM

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Hi Michelle ( I hope I got your name correct) I remember not too long ago when I hovered in last place in A and did once take a first in B...it was a great feeling. I was wondering if we all added a comment to our registration that we would like to see the class system instituted....I will also never see another pistol win and random drawings are not what motivates me to particpate...I would prefer to see the other shooters earn their winnings then door prize the booty of the day....I am for the class system;f ;f ;f

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Michelle,

I also favor the class system. Festus made a good suggestion about adding a comment to the registration form.

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I also liked the class system much better, but I doubt we will ever see it again. If I want to play the lottery I can just pay Florida my $1 and get my ticket. It's very disheartening to try to shoot your best and end up with a respectable score that puts you in say 11th place. As a result you end up with nothing (Other than the great fun ) and some one shoots a score of say 300 and ends up in last place #250 and wins a new Glock. Yes I know it may give that person incentive but it takes away much incentive for the 11th place guy. Why be rewarded for being last, why not practice a little and earn it.

I am going to shoot either way but my preference is the old class system.

6. Glock Dave

Glock Dave

I like the class system better as well. Moving up in class was always a goal to attain when I was first starting out in GSSF a long time ago. At my first match I finished in the middle of C class and I was overjoyed to move up to B class and eventually A class. I won a pistol for finishing first in B class at one point and I felt like I had a major accomplishment.

7. fm2

fm2

I like the old class system also. Maybe they could have a seperate and additional prize drawings for the top 10 finishers in each class.

8. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Let's bring the ABC class system back!!

9. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i like the idea of A,B,C plus a randon drawing for a gun so the ones finishing at the bottom don't get out becasue they think it's hopeless for them to ever win a gun