Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is Lone Wolf the only one that makes Glock 9x25 Dillon barrels these days, or is there another company? I guess my google-fu is very weak lol. :dunno:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is Lone Wolf the only one that make the 9x25 Dillon barrels these days, or is there another company? I guess my google-fu is very weak lol. :dunno:

Anyone? :dunno:

·
Registered
11,375 Posts
It's definitely an intriguing caliber, but I can't answer your question about aftermarket barrels.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's definitely an intriguing caliber, but I can't answer your question about aftermarket barrels.
It is indeed, i would like to get a better barrel then a lone wolf. :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Dillon benefits from a long barrel. Even in a g20 I'd run the 6" tube if you want to make the most of the round.
6" barrel is kinda long for conceal carry.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Well if it's for CC then you may want to opt for a another round. The Dillon was created to generate lots of gas to use in compensated race guns. In a short CC type weapon barrel you'd have a flame thrower. Heck even my sig loads in a 6" tube make a huge fireball. You probably would be blinded by a full Dillon load at dusk.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Although not in their catalog: KKM makes barrels in any configuration you need.
It's in the special order category, the site only has the most requested barrels.
Thanks!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
I sent a message to [email protected] asking about a 6" 9x25 Dillon barrel for for a G20 Gen 3 and got the following response.

Yes that can be custom ordered but we won’t be doing another run of them until well into next year at this point.

Thank you,
-Nic Thompson
Office Manager

[email protected]
PH: 775-246-5444

KKM Precision
5201 Convair Dr.
Carson City, NV 89706

Maybe if enough people want a barrel in this caliber, they might do a run sooner.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sent a message to [email protected] asking about a 6" 9x25 Dillon barrel for for a G20 Gen 3 and got the following response.

Yes that can be custom ordered but we won’t be doing another run of them until well into next year at this point.

Thank you,
-Nic Thompson
Office Manager

[email protected]
PH: 775-246-5444

KKM Precision
5201 Convair Dr.
Carson City, NV 89706

Maybe if enough people want a barrel in this caliber, they might do a run sooner.

Awesome, thank you!

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
It is indeed, i would like to get a better barrel then a lone wolf. :)
Its actually lethal outside of a phone booth. LW barrels are good enough. Who the **** benchrests a Glock?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its actually lethal outside of a phone booth. LW barrels are good enough. Who the **** benchrests a Glock?
No idea who bench rests a Glock, whats important to me is quality of the barrel.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts