Glock Talk banner

9mm guys...Which is your All-time Favorite Glock?

• 19X

• 43X

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
101,963 Posts
Which is your all-time favorite?

And why?

***Polling is limited to 10 choices. So not enough to include the G18, sub-models (L/C/MOS) or the various GENs, but you can add that in your replies.
Glock 17 Gen 4. It fits my hand the best because the grip hump is lower.

·
"Facts matter, Feeling can lie" DocGKR
3,373 Posts
Well the 19X has totally won me over, so I did vote for it. :D

I would also like to add that I will happily carry any of my Glocks. So favorite, the 19X is just a tiny, tiny bit ahead of every other 9mm Glock I have. :2gun:

Would love to come back to this in about 7 or 8 months because it may change to a G48. :dunno:

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
11,120 Posts
What I carry has the highest priority, the task is protection of family and friends.

Competition, and ease of use for utility issues.....around the home projects a secondary priority.

A platform that full fills all needs is paramount in developing skills in practice.

I have (3) 26’s with (40) mags all equipped with Pearce plus two extensions. This platform stand alone full fills all my immediate needs today and in the future.

I have (3) floors of living space, strategic placement is followed.

Although I have (3) 17’s and (1) 30s after downsizing....,these (4) could also be eliminated.

·
troy ounce gold
1,703 Posts
GLOCK 19 gen3 RTF2 with crescent serrations. Most different looking G19. :cowboy:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.