9mm followers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by AgentAdam, Nov 4, 2010.

1. AgentAdam

AgentAdam Glock Master

Which # 9mm followers are compatible with the different style bodies?

I have some older 94' LE marked mags with #4 followers but one has a really old follower with no number that sticks past the feed lips too much when its empty and kinda catches on the slide hold open part.

Most of my newer mags are 6 with a couple 5's.

I do have a couple LNIB 90/91 pre-ban NFML g19 mags but I will probably double up for current mags.

2. voyager4520

voyager4520

9mm full-capacity magazines that originally came with followers #1-#3 must use one of those followers. Magazines that originally came with followers #4-#6 must use one of those followers.

The "no number" follower is probably a #1 follower but don't quote me on that.

Here's a website that carries the highest number follower for most Glock magazine body styles: http://glockparts.com/Products.aspx?CAT=711

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

The date on the LE tubes is not the date of manufacture. That date could be as recent as 2004, but no older than 1994.

4. AgentAdam

AgentAdam Glock Master

I guess I will just go with #6's. I don't think any of my mags came with 3 or less besides my NFML mags.

If I decide to keep the 90/91 NFML w/ #1 would it be wise to upgrade to #3? Does glock still make these or are they just old stock? Do the new springs work with 1-3 followers?

Does a "1" stamped on the back of a G19 magazine mean anything?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010