close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

9mm: Best onilne (new) ammo deals?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by cole, May 3, 2004.

1. cole

cole Millennium Member

Yeah, yeah; this is been posted a million times. But, what is the best deal going online right now on 9mm (non-reloads)? I read talk now again about this deal or that deal, but upon investigation it is not what it seems, only a local deal or shipping/"charges" (more than) makes up for the "discount". Obviously, looking for honest, reputable online dealers here. Looking for 9mm (target) ball. Box or case/bulk prices. Please provide link. Thanks.

2. whiskerz

whiskerz

do not know where you are but right now Bass pro nas Rem. 250rd bulk pacs for $24.88 . then there is always wally world win. 100 rd bulk pacs for $10.96 I am also looking for deals but it has to beat wallyworld HTH

3. seanmcp

seanmcp CLM

Do you need/want brass cases, either to reload or to give/sell to someone who does?

4. whiskerz

whiskerz

I prefer brass cased as I am feeding a subgun. I do not reload and generate a lot of 9mm once fired brass.

5. seanmcp

seanmcp CLM

I've had good luck with the Igman 124 grain Brass cased from AimSurplus among others. I bought my most recent thousand round boxes at a gun show for $90/K, out the door. Online, I've seen it from $99 shipped/K to $105+Shipping. Kind of depends on who has it, etc. Seems nice and consistant, had no issues yet at all, works well in both my G19's, both Keltec P11's, and my KelTec Sub2000.

6. junksamich

junksamich Bang, your it!

seanmcp,

How much is Aimsurplus charging for shipping?

7. jetix56

jetix56

Academy store here in Austin sells Blaser Brass, brass cased, for $4.99 box.

8. big88foot

big88foot Millennium Member

I just dropped by my local Academy here in Pensacola and they lowered their price on 9mm Blazer to $3.86 a box REGULAR PRICE! I also noticed their Winchester 9mm white box 50rd. was now below $5.00 a box. They also lowered the price on Winchester AA shotgun shells to $3.99 REGULAR PRICE! I don't have to watch for sales any more.
    I haven't found any place on line that sells for less. LOVE THAT ACADEMY!
    BF