close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

911 Conspiracy show on Nat. Geo right now...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by .264 magnum, Feb 2, 2010.

1. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

Get ready tin foil hatters!

2. JJohnson

JJohnson Call me Jeff

For some reason, I always thought more of Ntl Geo.

3. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

I'm guessing "Bush's Fault" for the win, Alex.

4. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

When in doubt, check their sponsors. ;) The trail of dimes always leads the way to the Truth.

Or the False.

5. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

I hate television. They live on oversimplifications, sensationalism and hype.

6. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

Well, I don't know about you I'm not a civil engineer so simplification helps.

A MIT professor explanations and Purdue's computer simulations are very convincing. More in a bit.

7. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

In case you're at all interested, they'll simplify it down so that it has nothing whatsover to do with 0bama and his apologetic and ashamed policies. Like I said, it's the previous administration's fault.

You don't have to be a "civil engineer" to know what propaganda is, do you?

8. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

I dislike Obama tremendously. However, he was busy community organizing on 911.

Obama has near-zero to do with "911 Truthers" and their group lunacy.

9. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

Meaning that it comes back to Bush? Like I said initially? :wavey: Trust me, they'll tie a knot with one string; just give them enough time. An hour ought to be plenty............

10. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

You mean the Truthers? For them to be correct Bush had to be involved. Of course they are full of crap.

So far the show has played it straight down the middle.

11. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

Wait until the end. That's when they stick it in. :)

It's like the 'purely scientific' shows on climate change; they tie up the self-made strings in a beautiful pre-concocted bow.

Ever watched How The Earth Was Made ? They try and keep a plausibly impartial air to the show but when it's time to wrap it up, their finger starts a pointin'.

12. kpuscg04

kpuscg04 ACTA NON VERBA

Let me get this right...

The government is willing and capable to kill nearly 4000 people in broad daylight, including many of their own servicemen. But that same government lets these "Truthers" walk around and go on national television exposing the government????

Something doesn't add up.

13. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

I'd never thought of it like that. Great point.

Believe it or not the general conclusion of the show was that the Thuthers are mostly disaffected anti-war paranoids mostly from the left with some from the right.

14. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

I heard it before, I will say it again. Our government couldn't cover up a break in at a hotel but somehow they can pull 9/11 off. Simply delusional.

15. Minnow

Minnow

I caught part of that show tonight before I went out to work on the Trans Am. It was full of FAIL...

16. Dragunov54

Dragunov54 7.62 x 54R

These people who believe in these conspiracies are idiots. I have heard everything from: The plane that flew into the Pentagon was a disguised Tomahawk missile. The second aircraft that hit the WTC, was flow by Dick Cheney and he parachuted out at the last minute. To Rosie "Fat Head" O'Dumbass saying the steel structure from the WTC can not melt and it was the Bush administration behind it...and people believe this. I mean....really??? My favorite one is Bush planted demolition on the levees to destroy the 9th ward and New Orleans...of course Dick Cheney was piloting the Zodiac boat...HAHA

Looks like the encore of this conspiracy show airs in 10 mins...I need a good laugh.

17. bchandler

bchandler

I'm an engineering student, and one of my professors actually explained to the class why and how the towers collapsed cascade style so easily. The explanation is actually pretty simple, no hocus pocus needed.

18. Von Hayes

Von Hayes

I think a lot of these theories obscure the issue.

If you don't think a few fishy things happened that day, I consider you a sheep.

You don't need all these "hundreds" or "thousands" of people to be in on it.

You just need a small group of those who have the "true power," the actual terrorists, and maybe, maybe, the owners or whoever was in charge of those buildings.

The terrorists themselves may have been brainwashed and not even known who they were really helping (namely all the folks who profited).

To me, the three biggest issues the truth movement should focus on.

1. Building 7. Why did it collapse....and why did the report on the collapse take 7 years to come out?

2. Flight 93. Was it shot down? Alex Jones gave the name of the pilot who supposedly shot it down and was decorated for it (the pilot, not Alex Jones). I think this one should be the easiest to prove one way or the other. I'm to scared to do anything beyond post this here.

Not saying I disagree with bringing it down......but if this could be proven it might just be the crack that sets the dam a'burstin.

3. Why weren't the debris tested for thermite?

Honestly, I think those first two are the biggest. I am by no means certain that this attack was allowed to happen.

But I can't get away from thinking something is wrong.

Also, I think the truth movement needs to drop the "pre-wired" bombs theories/remote controlled planes/cruise missile hit the pentagon crap.

These people are doing more harm than good and are the reason the (shadow) government isn't worried about them talking....the more they talk the better.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  19. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd

20. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

A prof. from MIT and another from Purdue did the same within the show. Lots of heat, lots of impact damage and lots and lots of weight above.