NINE THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know
where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my
crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.
3. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire
room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and
change the channel manually.
4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it
What good is a friggin cake if you can't eat it?
5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of
course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've
found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No
I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin
ceiling up there.
7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".....Didn't really give
me a choice, did ya there buddy?
8. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an
improvement, then it must not be the first one!!
9. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you
were going? You should know your the one that pulled me over!