9/11 Tribute Videos

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by x5150x, Jan 9, 2010.

1. x5150x

x5150x On the Level...

I posted this in another LEO forum but haven't gotten a response:

Ok, so I know I've been asking you guys for a lot of help lately...Sorry!

I just found out that I am expected to give a training class at a state prison next week...Nothing like short notice! I am a Threat (Terrorism) Liaison Officer (TLO) in my state and I will be talking to the CO's about foreign and domestic threats and the TLO program.

I'd like to open my presentation with a hard hitting 9/11 tribute video. There are so many out there that I can't choose. So, do any of you have a video you think would be good? My goal is to draw some tears in the audience (and my allergies act up anytime I watch anything 9/11 related) so the harder hitting the better.

Prisons are a key link in our intelligence network...I'm excited to talk to these CO's and hopefully get some of them on board.

Thanks in advance!

2. x5150x

x5150x On the Level...

Bump.

Really, none of you have a tribute video to suggest?

3. Ducowti

Ducowti

You've drawn some powerful emotion from me - as someone who was there - just reading this, and you won't find me able to sift through tribute vids to find a suggestion for you. Crazy... 8+ yrs later and the response from even something like this is every bit as strong. Wish I could help you but if I see an ad for a tribute I'll lose it.

4. x5150x

x5150x On the Level...

I'm sorry that it is difficult for you. The emotion/difficulty you expressed is something that many people do not realize...After the fires are out, the smoke clears, and the bodies are counted, there are living casualties from any event and that is why we must always work hard to prevent another attack.