Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In memory.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmWB8zWNns"]3rd Annual 9/11 Memorial Shoot - YouTube[/ame]

NOTE: Any ad's run are from YouTube and not me. The song I chose at the end is copyrighted so YT will sometimes run ad's and split the money with the composer of the song. I'm not cool with making money off deceased FF's. Thats on YouTube.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Relax, a lot of people have made money off of other peoples tragedy, lawyers, bookwriters, newspapers and magazines, shirts,flags, and that's just off the top of my head. Heck, we had firemen working OT at my firehouse when we were burying our dead brothers. They used to close a firehouse for a line of duty funeral, but we were having 6, 8, 10 a day.
It's not really the making of the money that's the problem. It's what you do with it. If you have family bills, pay them. You're first responsibility is to provide for your family. If you've got enough and the children's college is provided for there are organizations for catastrophically wounded veterans that could always use some help.

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts
AWESOME VIDEO!!!!

Wish I could attend these shoots but two young children keep me pretty busy.

As always, Fireman1291, you don't disappoint!:wavey:

God bless America and all who defend her!

TGG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts