Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
While legal, try to explain that to a police officer if caught. Bet it takes several days of you sitting around while they research no serial numbers.

·
This used to be AMERICA........
1,973 Posts
I have built several 80% ARs- I do not worry about this issue but it may be a problem, under certain circumstances. I could just see some over zealous officer snooping around the one public range I quit going to....
OTOH, for some reason I just don't give a $h!t.... they ARE legal, and ,well, LE needs to keep up on the laws. I guess.
Really, if you are NOT breaking some laws by using it, well, what business is it of theirs to go snooping.
I stand my ground.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
20,564 Posts
I wouldn't. But that's just me.

Hell, you could legally carry a suppressed short barrel rifle (with NFA stamps) openly (or concealed) in GA without a weapons carry license. I wouldn't do that either.

Reactions: GlockyQ and Bruce M

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Is it legal to carry a completed 80 percent Glock.
Every state is different.

You know a lot of losers in gunfights thought they did a great trigger-job or other improvements on their carry gun? Not to be funny but my EDC is 100% Glock Perfection.

·
Registered
37,581 Posts
It will depend on the jurisdiction. Kalif requires all guns ccw be ser# & reg to the ccw. So here, yes it would need a ser#.

·
Banned
4,989 Posts
Tell that to them while they are proving their ignorance with you sitting in jail.
On the surface at least, sounds like a law$uit would be in that person's future.

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
In many places it would be legal but I can't seem to think of a reason why it would be a better choice than an actual Glock or an actual other brand.

·
Detective Dilligaf Is Not Impressed
462 Posts
In many places it wold be legal but I can't seem to think of a reason why it would be a better choice than an actual Glock or an actual other brand.
The built in magwell funnel?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
20,564 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.