Glock Talk banner

8 lb. connector .

2415 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gooffeyguy
I've installed the Glock oem 8 lb. connector in both Gen 4 G21 and G19 . I love them . Shorter , cleaner take up and reset , and fast crystal like break . I still haven't gotten the hang of posting in the new format . 3/4ths of my post was lost ! Suffice it to say I'm looking for feedback from a collective group of Glock owners whom are a great deal more experienced than I . I'm no longer grouping to the left . My finger pull is now at the joint , and not the pad . But I've shot with both connectors with both pull techniques and I'm more accurate with the heavier pull . I haven't found the pull to be much heavier , rather than a more abrupt , vertical break , if you will . Joe
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
6,834 Posts
If you do actually measure the trigger pull with that "plus" or "Miami" connector, you'll find that it indeed increases the required pull to the rated 8-lbf if your pistol is otherwise stock Glock.

Never use that Miami connector with the NY1 or NY2 trigger springs...Glock warns that the trigger may fail to reliably reset after firing.

· In the STL
3,766 Posts
I like the feel of the NY1 spring and "-" connector, but I'm looking for someone who has a "+" connector that they want to get rid of cheap for me to try with the OEM spring to compare.

· A swamp dude
12,587 Posts
I like the feel of the NY1 spring and "-" connector, but I'm looking for someone who has a "+" connector that they want to get rid of cheap for me to try with the OEM spring to compare.
I think I have one that I can send you for free. I'll verify tomorrow that its still in my parts box and send you a PM.

I bought a new G19 complete receiver that had the + connector. I didn't like the heavier pull so I replaced it. No need to keep a part I won't use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.