Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8.3” BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE HANSEN PREMIUM 300BLK BARREL – 416R – 5R RIFLING - BNIP

PM for communication please
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item
Payment via USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%. No gift payments accepted
Only trades I may be interested in is 300BLK subsonic ammo, factory loaded

I bought this barrel to build another 300BLK SBR but decided to pursue some additional training instead. This is brand new, will ship in the ballistic advantage box, and is still sealed in the heat sealed plastic package from Ballistic Advantage. Never touched outside of the BA factory!

These barrels are extraordinarily high quality, and this one includes a pinned gas block and NP3 coated barrel extension. They are outstanding! I have another 8.3 as well as a 10.3 BA 300blk barrel and they are awesome.

The Hansen profile eliminates the sharp shoulder on traditional gas block seats. Just sweet barrels overall!

These retail for about $220 plus shipping and are usually out of stock. Buy mine for $200 shipped.

Pictures to be added ASAP, but it is exactly what you would get from BA if you ordered today. I received it directly from them no more than a few months ago. The box was opened to verify contents, then put into my gun cabinet and never again saw the light of day until I took the pictures below.

This is the exact barrel I am selling:

http://ballisticadvantage.com/8-3-inch-300-blackout-hanson-pistol-ss-premium-barrel.html

This .300 Blackout chambered 8.3 inch barrel is machined from 416 Stainless Steel with a bead blasted finish. Our Premium Series Barrels feature a FailZero Nickel Boron Coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension and are HP and MPI tested

Hanson Series Barrels feature our proprietary BA Hanson profile and include a pinned lo-pro gas block. Hanson barrels are not designed to work with aftermarket piston kits.

All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.

Additional Info
Length

8.3"

Material

416R Stainless Steel

Hanson

Finish

Bead Blasted

Gas System Length

Pistol

Gas Block Journal

1.03″ Gas Block Seat for .750″ Low Profile Gas Blocks Only

Twist Rate

1:7 inches

Muzzle

5/8x24 Threaded

Weight

Other Info

HP and MPI Tested

·
Registered
1 Posts
8.3” BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE HANSEN PREMIUM 300BLK BARREL – 416R – 5R RIFLING - BNIP

PM for communication please
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item
Payment via USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%. No gift payments accepted
Only trades I may be interested in is 300BLK subsonic ammo, factory loaded

I bought this barrel to build another 300BLK SBR but decided to pursue some additional training instead. This is brand new, will ship in the ballistic advantage box, and is still sealed in the heat sealed plastic package from Ballistic Advantage. Never touched outside of the BA factory!

These barrels are extraordinarily high quality, and this one includes a pinned gas block and NP3 coated barrel extension. They are outstanding! I have another 8.3 as well as a 10.3 BA 300blk barrel and they are awesome.

The Hansen profile eliminates the sharp shoulder on traditional gas block seats. Just sweet barrels overall!

These retail for about $220 plus shipping and are usually out of stock. Buy mine for $200 shipped.

Pictures to be added ASAP, but it is exactly what you would get from BA if you ordered today. I received it directly from them no more than a few months ago. The box was opened to verify contents, then put into my gun cabinet and never again saw the light of day until I took the pictures below.

This is the exact barrel I am selling:

StackPath

This .300 Blackout chambered 8.3 inch barrel is machined from 416 Stainless Steel with a bead blasted finish. Our Premium Series Barrels feature a FailZero Nickel Boron Coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension and are HP and MPI tested

Hanson Series Barrels feature our proprietary BA Hanson profile and include a pinned lo-pro gas block. Hanson barrels are not designed to work with aftermarket piston kits.

All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.

Additional Info
Length

8.3"

Material

416R Stainless Steel

Hanson

Finish

Bead Blasted

Gas System Length

Pistol

Gas Block Journal

1.03″ Gas Block Seat for .750″ Low Profile Gas Blocks Only

Twist Rate

1:7 inches

Muzzle

5/8x24 Threaded

Weight

Other Info

HP and MPI Tested
Lol, I see it's been 3 years but if it is still available I'll take it. XD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.