Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not touting the weapon just putting it out for people to see, is all -

I could care less and actually agree with you, as ammo would be a bear to find and more than likely cost a first born son ...

Just interesting to see that Glock is trying to compete with FN and the 5.7 round ...

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
"7.92" is effectively 8mm. And of course, "24mm" is 24mm.

I don't have to see the video.

The 9x25mm Dillon (10mm case necked to 9mm, takes standard 9mm bullets) is already available, would only take a barrel change in a Glock G-20 to obtain, and would probably kick any "8x24mm" butt.

Think, ".357 SIG on steroids".

·
pho_kit_all
895 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was starting to wonder where I could get one, but then they described the ammo. They screwed their line up exactly the way FN did with their Five Seven pistol. They offered a "civilian" cartridge. So now you have a smaller bullet with less barrier penetration than higher powered FMJ rounds...

·
Sweetn the ride
2,849 Posts
I'm not touting the weapon just putting it out for people to see, is all -

I could care less and actually agree with you, as ammo would be a bear to find and more than likely cost a first born son ...

Just interesting to see that Glock is trying to compete with FN and the 5.7 round ...
Glock isn't doing the competing, VBR is.

·
pho_kit_all
895 Posts

·
Banned
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Gosh - I'm an idiot - I truly apologize to all the members for bringing up a subject that's already been discussed what a Dope I am...:faint:

Thanks for pointing that out to me ....:wavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts