GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 199 Posts

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,613 Posts
I don’t see myself paying much more that $100 for a knife. They are just tools.

Reactions: K. Foster

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
1[1].jpg
2[1].jpg
$6000.00

·
Why so serious?
65,075 Posts
I own a REKAT Pocket Hobbit Warrior that is rare.

I haven't checked in quite a while but several years ago the least I saw one listed for was $425.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Um, no.

Of course, I own and carry Glocks, not Wilson. I don't think I've ever paid more than 100 Dollars for a knife. I can't see that changing.

2500$ for a knife? Randall or not, that's a firm NO. SMH.

·
Banned
31,207 Posts
Wow, $600?

I think the most I ever paid for a knife was this one.

This reminds me, why are the bayonets from WW1 so damn expensive, they made millions of them.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
This reminds me, why are the bayonets from WW1 so damn expensive, they made millions of them.
Well, they stoped making this style as of 1920. I got this one for a steal, before I acquired the rifle.

in Europe, it’s hard to collect the rifles due to the laws, but you can collect the bayonets. I assume that’s why, big demand.

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,404 Posts
I know a blacksmith that makes custom knives. He's been on Forged in Fire twice. Not sure how much he's getting for his wares these days but I know a lot of work goes into them. So I'd say $600 isn't out of line for his stuff. I won't pay that much but other people apparently will.

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
I collected a few handmade custom knives 40 years ago, paid $200-300 for them then. A couple I designed. In today’s money I am sure they would go fo more than that.

·
aka dingle
1,265 Posts
i have a smallish busse. i was commuting 200 miles a day. i called busse and talked to jerry for about 20 minutes. i wanted something i could extricate myself or someone else out of a car. he said if i put it in a vise and put a bar on it and was able to break it he would make me another. sold, 160.00 with sheath. quite a while ago.

·
NRA member
822 Posts
I had three Randall knives at one point that I had gotten for a song. I eBayed them for close to $2k.

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
I'd say my Halo is my most expensive. My buddy is ate up with Randall, but he usually manages to get them cheap. (comparatively)

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I spent $300 on my microtech socom elite auto. that hurt. it is a remarkable knife. it still hurt. i will never again spend that much on a knife unless I need to replace this one (yes despite price tag I would purchase again immediately).

I am lusting after a Microtech LUDT, they around $250, much closer to just $200 w/ their law/fire/mil discount, but I am still hesitant. it is just a damn knife. I don't plan days around going out and having fun with it. couple flicks when bored on couch and back in pocket it goes.

·
NRA member
822 Posts
image.jpg
My current knife is an original RAT Cutlery RC-3, the predecessor to ESEE. I’ve had it since 2005 or so. To replace it with an ESEE would be in the neighborhood of $100, underpriced if you ask me.

41 - 60 of 199 Posts