Glock Talk banner

60 arrests and 13 children. Very responsible guy...

1133 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  KWalrad
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/us/cincinnati-police-shooting/index.html

From all appearances, the cop may be in trouble.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
11,913 Posts
I suspect the BWC video will reveal reality that many will not like.

Reactions: Vigilant

· Florist
23,395 Posts
Has any third party video of the incident been posted on social media yet?

· NRA Life Member
75,796 Posts

· Cover is Code 3
4,260 Posts
Imagine how many kids he'd have if he hadn't been locked up that many times.

Good thing same sex anal doesn't result in pregnancy. :alex:

I decreed it a good shoot about the same time I read he had 13 kids. ****, it may have been suicide by cop.

· Massive Member
27,282 Posts
Fight as he was trying to get him out of the vehicle, torn uniform as he was driving away...

Sounds like he was maybe dragged for a moment or two?

You'd think they would mention that though...

Haven't read this one, but saw something about this case earlier this morning.

I agree cop may be in trouble over this incident. I don't need to wait for any facts to come out, recent events have proven the facts don't always matter when it comes to gratuitously charging cops in cases like this. Hopefully Cincinnati is not the new Baltimore.

Hopefully the facts become relevant at some point in the process.

Randy

· Banned
10,614 Posts
The prosecutor is going to have a news conference today at 1pm eastern time. They are also going to release the officers body cam video. We are getting a very heavy police presence in the Clifton area of Cincinnati. While on a transport to University Hospital I saw about 2 dozen Ohio Highway Patrol cars heading to UC. UC has closed the campus early in anticipation of the grand jury announcement. Looks like a long hot week ahead.

· Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
123,827 Posts
Now who is going to support those 13 kids?....
:timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat::timeforthat:

· DEPLORABLE ME!
12,204 Posts
Hopefully Cincinnati is not the new Baltimore.
Cincinnati was Baltimore 10+ years ago. Similar police shooting in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood triggered rioting in that re-emerging area. As with Bodymore, pressure was to soften policing. Progress has been halted and there is high crime in that 'hood.

· Registered
35,067 Posts
Imagine how many kids he'd have if he hadn't been locked up that many times.

Good thing same sex anal doesn't result in pregnancy. :alex:

I decreed it a good shoot about the same time I read he had 13 kids. ****, it may have been suicide by cop.
Oh, butt it does. Where do you think lawyers come from? :supergrin:

· Banned
11,514 Posts
Heck. Give the officer a medal, a pay raise, and free coffee for life. One more POS taken off the street.
As for the idiot BLM member who is quoted as saying, "we're at the end of our rope"... Really? Is that the best choice of words? Did no one else pick up on that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts