57.9% of attendees at President’s rally in Milwaukee were NOT Republicans!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by happyguy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

This is the problem for Dems.

Nobody is excited about Joe Biden... but he is more acceptable to the independents.

People are excited about Bernie, but the 30% that is the Progressive Left are the ONLY people excited about him. Everybody else will vote Trump or stay home.

Neldon likes this.
  2. nursetim

nursetim

Yeah, death by natural causes in this case. He district is populated by the mentally ill.

happyguy likes this.

3. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

I plan on voting at least 3-6 times.

wiskeyVI likes this.
  4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Agreed. I don't think it's wishful thinking to say that all signs I see point to a landslide for Trump.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  5. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 Unapologetic Deplorable.

The problem Bernie has is the same problem he had in 2016. That is the DNC doesn't like him, thats why they got their drones at CNN to float that story he said a "woman couldn't be President" and forced him to deny it for 5 mins in that debate after saying he 'didn't want to spend a lot of time" denying it because "thats what Trump wants".

Does he think CNN ran that story cause Trump wanted them to? Its also why DNC drones are running around saying Sanders can't beat Trump. Well...of course he can't. What kind of idiot would vote for a guy who wants to change the best economy in History? At least if you don't live in San Francisco. But still he's not the DNC's guy, Biden is, so they are torpedo'ing him like they did in 2016.

mj9mm likes this.
  6. mj9mm

mj9mm

when i voted for Trump in '16, i felt like i was voting 3rd party... it seemed risky at the time but the alternative! it didn't take long to see i made the right decision. like when the Liberals were crying on tv...

7. mj9mm

mj9mm

i have been voting against Dems since Reagan. guys i worked with voted overwhelmingly Democrat, it was a union shop and union leadership pounded the Democrat drum. little by little i was able to convert followers to vote against the Dems by talking policy. some, maybe more than i realized started voting 3rd party over Republican, but i would talk about the reality that the Dems win when you do that anyway. before i retired i believe i had 2/3 of the department i was in voting Republican. i was gone before 2016 but was pleasantly surprised by the majority of Trump supporters that come from the guys i worked with. they see the corruption from Union leadership and the Democrat party. compound that with the pro-business policy from the Trump administration and we have higher income middle class workers. Winning! if you are an hourly employee, talk to your coworkers about their future

8. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 Unapologetic Deplorable.

Voting, especially 2016's vote, indicates a startling new trend, that People will now often vote the opposite of whom they say they will vote for. Trump got many, many votes Hillary thought she was going to get because almost every Poll had her whipping Trump badly. Thats why the old Dolt didn't bother campaigning much the last few days, most of all in the rust belt.

Of course it didn't help her much when she was in the rust belt telling them how she was going to get rid of all their coal jobs. She couldn't figure out it isn't just coal jobs lost. Its tax monies lost, its every kind of business losing in coal country because nobody is getting pay checks. Its people Losing houses and family's breaking up. she just thought it would be a few thousand mining jobs lost and Biden doesn't seem to understand trickle down economics either.

But the real reason for this phenomena is because America had become so divided even saying your backing Trump can get you aced out professionally. It can Isolate you socially, "which I prefer anyway so who cares", but a lot do. The Democrats have turned the game into a real mean spirited game.

Hence: Trump is going to get an awful lot of votes from those who say otherwise.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    mj9mm likes this.
  9. mj9mm

mj9mm

it is absolutely in Mr Trumps favor that Wisconsin and other MidWest States that large employers like many large Breweries, Allen Bradley, AC Sparkplug(and other GM subs) Case, Cudahy Meats Packing, various Ship Builders, West Bend Company, so many big employers, employing thousands of workers. lost largely due to expensive Union pay and benefits. many industrial factory companies are back now due to Trumps Business Policies and tax reform. those big old Union Labor companies are mostly gone, denying the Democrat party massive voter support. non-union replacement workers, in a large part are turning into Republican votes.