Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the same ad as the other. I had to make a new one to lower the thread price. Prices are FIRM. If I can't get these give away prices, I will keep them. Down to two guns, hurry I have a lot of people that are going to let me know in the new few days. Please figure your own shipping, my zip is 76033 and the guns weigh 14 pounds completely ready to ship. They can be shipped directly to your home in TX or to your FFL out of TX and they can ship on any timeframe you like(ie. 3 day ground ect.)

I am cutting my collection by half. I bought all of these AR-15's at Academy brand new. They are all new in the box and never fired. Cash in person, I live in Cleburne, TX 76033 (30 minutes south of Ft. Worth.) I will also ship to your FFL. All rules apply. If you want an AR please post on here along with a PM to cut any confusion on what's left. These are for sale elsewhere so whoever gives the word first gets it. Paypal add 4%. All funds must clear before shipment. Actual shipping charges. No Trades please. I have sold two others already, you can contact Jager1 for feedback. I will update inventory when they are sold. If you see it listed here it is still for sale. However, pictures will stay them same. Thank you.

These are all Bushmaster .223-5.56 NIB with collapsable stocks/case/box/manual/1 mag/sling.

1. (1) Fixed carry handle with 14" (16" total with flash hider, perfectly legal) barrel with pinned/welded flash hider $850 (far right picture)
2. (1) Flat-top Optic ready (no sights) $950 (second from the top picture)

**I also have 4500 rounds of .223 NIB brass FMJ 55 grain for $8.99/20, and american eagle/federal NIB 9mm luger 124 grain brass fmj $14.50/50, it's in the ammo section**

·
Registered
243 Posts
Are you sure they are .223, not 5.56?

The caliber should be stamped on the left side of the magazine well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts