1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
If they'd just stop with those stupid previews every time I move from one show to the next in the listings, I'd be happy. Honestly, sometimes I don't even launch Netflix because I can't stand the stupid previews auto-playing incessantly.

·
NRA Life Member
14,407 Posts
If they'd just stop with those stupid previews every time I move from one show to the next in the listings, I'd be happy. Honestly, sometimes I don't even launch Netflix because I can't stand the stupid previews auto-playing incessantly.
You can turn off the auto play feature. At least I heard you could. I don't have Netflix myself.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
You can turn off the auto play feature. At least I heard you could. I don't have Netflix myself.
Unfortunately, you can't turn off the previews. I've scoured the settings and the internet. No go.

That said, if someone knows of a way I couldn't find after hours of searching over several months, I'd be eternally grateful!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Now, if they can just make it easy to delete shows you don’t want your kids watching I’d be happy. Tired of so much Japanamation crap on the kids section

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
Netflix? There are two options to do what you want. First make the kids their own accounts under yours. Doesn't cost any extra. And there are parental controls where you can control access. I've got mine set up for my granddaughter when she comes to visit.

·
NRA Life Member
14,407 Posts

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
PLEASE....PLEASE... If a show is in a FOREIGN LANGUAGE MAKE IT KNOWN UP FRONT instead of having to watch 10 minutes to see what freaking language they are speaking I F'ING HATE THAT

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Now, if they can just make it easy to delete shows you don’t want your kids watching I’d be happy. Tired of so much Japanamation crap on the kids section
When I fist got netflix years ago I asked how to eliminate entire categories from showing. They walked me through the process and it worked. I've forgotten since then but give them a call.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
When I fist got netflix years ago I asked how to eliminate entire categories from showing. They walked me through the process and it worked. I've forgotten since then but give them a call.
I found one way that works like maybe 75% of the time but some just won’t delete which is annoying. Might as well call them and see what to do.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I still don't see a hack to prevent the wife from going to sleep in the first 15 minutes of every show. :frown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts