1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
I just want to know what is in those pods, they make coffee from a regular coffee maker taste and smell wrong.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
yup, coffee mmmm!

Just roasted some today.

Tanzania
Burundi
Guatemala

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'm a much better person with coffee. A pretty famous doctor/bike racer used to do hydration studies at the University of Arkansas here in Fayetteville. One time he was asked what the number 1 drug is he would take to win a race....caffeine. increases blow flow and decreases perceived exertion. When asked how much to take he said....whatever it takes to kill you minus 1. ;)

·
Consummate Reloader
1,401 Posts
I gave up coffee a few months ago. After 40 years drinking coffee it was not a problem at all. I enjoy waking up and not needing to make coffee. I'm still amazed that I don't need it at all. My wife still is addicted but that's ok.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I just use a Mr. Coffee and store coffee and for the record,I hate to meet someone at a coffee shop and drink overpriced coffee.I also keep a spare Mr. Coffee machine for emergencies (happened once in winter-lesson learned).

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I gave up coffee a few months ago. After 40 years drinking coffee it was not a problem at all. I enjoy waking up and not needing to make coffee. I'm still amazed that I don't need it at all. My wife still is addicted but that's ok.
How do you not miss a no calorie drink that literally makes EVERYTHING better. It's basically my "cigarette" after sex!!!

·
Bathed in lavender and gasoline
4,084 Posts
I switched to bigelow earl grey black tea. Much easier on the stomach, just enough caffeine, and no coffee breath.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I just laughed, from the article: "With all the coffee I drink, about 4 cups..."

I really, really hope he doesn't think that is a lot of coffee? I go by pots per day...

My doctor asked me once if I had more than a couple cups of coffee a day... I asked him: "how big a cup of coffee are you talking about?"

·
Spider
1,832 Posts
It's just coffee, man!

I love coffee too. And, I like my coffee like my women.....finished and gone by 8:00am.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I've been waiting on a big coffee bean order from World Market. Ordered April 11, still doesn't show up on tracking. Covid 19 and all that. I'm down to two last bags of emergency Dunkin Donuts beans, which constitutes a real emergency.

Two days ago at Safeway, my wife insisted I buy a 2 lb bag of Italian roast beans, so I would stop my whining about mediocre coffee. It worked! Ground some up, made a French press of the stuff, and my taste buds lit up as if coming out of hibernation.

If the World Market espresso beans arrive within a couple of weeks, I think I can survive this worldwide crisis.

Keep calm and sip on!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Coffee keeps people who are around me Safe.
Have enjoyed the brown liquid since age 5. Much better than Riddalin . Seems to calm son and grandson down as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts