Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
13,639 Posts
Nice rig, miss mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk9
Thanks, its our long range overlanding rig, it's a great truck.... The back is a deck system with storage along with slides that pull out with a stove, refrigerator/freezer, etc, a full kitchen setup,there's a hot water shower, the thing on the roof is a hardshell rooftop tent ( big thick mattress, electricity, very comfortable) it's made to live out of comfortably on long trips....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Have had a 77 CJ-7, 79 F150, 82 OR 83 Cherokee, 90 Bronco,93 Nissan Hardbody, 99 F150, 2004 Ram 2500, 2012 Expedition - all 4x4. This december we bought a Kia Sorento and.
Already miss low range.

·
Señor Member
9,628 Posts
Thanks, its our long range overlanding rig, it's a great truck.... The back is a deck system with storage along with slides that pull out with a stove, refrigerator/freezer, etc, a full kitchen setup,there's a hot water shower, the thing on the roof is a hardshell rooftop tent ( big thick mattress, electricity, very comfortable) it's made to live out of comfortably on long trips....
That's a hell of a set up.

Reactions: ranger1968

·
Registered
13,639 Posts
That's a hell of a set up.
It really is; lots of offroad capability to get you to the best remote places, with a comfortable camp setup ( and one that's a quick setup and packup) when you get there. We put a lot of thought into it, and it came out really well.
23477~2.jpeg

·
rip "Bud"
9,992 Posts
9 Jeeps; Actually it's been five more since the 9. Need I say more?... Oh!, Three Silverado's all 4WD since 2002. I liked em all!

·
Señor Member
9,628 Posts
It really is; lots of offroad capability to get you to the best remote places, with a comfortable camp setup ( and one that's a quick setup and packup) when you get there. We put a lot of thought into it, and it came out really well.
View attachment 908693
Thanks for the picture. Cool buddy you got there.

Reactions: ranger1968
81 - 100 of 140 Posts