Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
‘11 Nissan Xterra Pro4x, I call it the poor mans 4Runner (I wanted a 4Runner when I bought it but couldn’t afford it at the time). IMO, while popular, they were highly underrated. I’ve done a few mild mods to it with more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have owned 4x4 pickups my entire life. A few years ago I had a midlife crisis, bought a Mustang, drove it for a while, then traded it in on a new Xterra Pro4x. That was a fantastic vehicle. I took that thing places that I never should have. I ended up selling it for another pickup. Now, I really wish I had it back.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I have owned 4x4 pickups my entire life. A few years ago I had a midlife crisis, bought a Mustang, drove it for a while, then traded it in on a new Xterra Pro4x. That was a fantastic vehicle. I took that thing places that I never should have. I ended up selling it for another pickup. Now, I really wish I had it back.
Yeah it’s been a good rig, I just need some time to hit these Tucson trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
How do you like it? I'm debating one of these or the new taco
I really enjoy mine. I have had about every truck under the sun, and really like the fact that I can haul things with this, have 4wd and can remove the front panels (or the whole cover) and go open air. It’s a very enjoyable vehicle for me. I can see myself keeping it for a while.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really enjoy mine. I have had about every truck under the sun, and really like the fact that I can haul things with this, have 4wd and can remove the front panels (or the whole cover) and go open air. It’s a very enjoyable vehicle for me. I can see myself keeping it for a while.
Sounds like I owe the gladiator a test drive then. Thanks for the input sir.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts

72 Jeep Commndo. Currently restoring it. Minus the tires that’s how it came from the salvage yard where I found it.
Also have a ‘94 F150 4x4

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
2015 Ram 1500 hemi. My first 4wd vehicle. I've only actually needed 4wd once but I sure was glad to have it.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have a ‘19 Wrangler and am seriously considering a Gladiator. Probably a Sport S, maybe an 80th Anniversary or Willys. Looking to spend about $40,000 or a little more. Would appreciate any comments, advice,opinions, etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I have a ‘19 Wrangler and am seriously considering a Gladiator. Probably a Sport S, maybe an 80th Anniversary or Willys. Looking to spend about $40,000 or a little more. Would appreciate any comments, advice,opinions, etc. Thanks!
I think you will really enjoy it. It’s not the most powerful “truck” on the market. However, I would argue it’s one of the most fun. Mines a high altitude package and I really enjoy it. The only thing missing is I wish it had an engine block heater on it, but other than that - it’s got all I need.

I have added Molle here and there for storage, and a Diamondback cover on it. It’s really bad nice truck overall and has plenty of room for our family of four (two teens) - but the bed cover was a must.

Gas mileage is nothing to write home about, but I’ve never cared much about that - it is what it is. I live in the country and a regular Wrangler just wouldn’t do it for me - hauling things, etc.

The Gladiator nails it for me overall - and I think looks sharp!

61 - 80 of 140 Posts